Thomas’ Plant-Related Blog comments on the possibility that perennial grains could produce crops in harsh climates, based on recent research published in Science.
About the author
When he's not the web developer for AoB Blog, Alun Salt researches something that could be mistaken for the archaeology of science. His current research is about whether there's such a thing as scientific heritage and if there is how would you recognise it?
- Plant Records: More Weed Than You Ever Need by Alexandra Boliver-Brown
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder