The origin of hybrid edible bananas Bananas and plantains (Musa spp.) provide a staple food for many millions of people living in the humid tropics. The...
Archive - 15th of October 2010
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey