Heteroblasty, crowding and shade avoidance Acacia implexa shows leaf heteroblasty, developing compound, transitional and modified leaves (phyllodes), and...
Archive - 7th of March 2011
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey