The starchy endosperm of wheat, Triticum aestivum, has three major components: protein, starch and cell wall polysaccharides, which are are not homogenously...
Archive - 30th of June 2011
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey