In cucumber (Cucumis sativus), imbalances in growth between individual fruits can be related to the partitioning of assimilates. Using L-Studio software...
Archive - 23rd of November 2011
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey