The vacuole is the largest organelle of a plant cell. It accumulates proteins, ions and secondary metabolites while providing turgor for cell growth via water...
Archive - 13th of December 2011
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey