Potassium, sulphur and zinc contents of mistletoe leaves are generally higher than in their hosts because elements that are cycled between xylem and phloem in...
Archive - 27th of July 2012
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey