Phenotypic variability is a successful strategy in lichens for colonizing different habitats. Pérez-Ortega et al. study the extreme phenotypic modifications...
Archive - 13th of August 2012
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey