Root pressure can contribute to upward xylem water flow but it is difficult to measure directly. De Swaef et al. make continuous measurements of sap flow and...
Archive - 11th of February 2013
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey