Altitudinal timberlines are thought to be moving upward as a result of global climate change. Takahashi et al. evaluate how the timberline has formed in a zone...
Tag - Abies mariesii
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder
- Alarming role for druse* crystals by Nigel Chaffey