Why are sterile anthers and carpels retained in some flowering plants, given their likely costs? Yu et al. study a cryptically dioecious species, Petasites...
Tag - Petasites tricholobus
- Plant Records: More Weed Than You Ever Need by Alexandra Boliver-Brown
- Plant Records: When Land Doesn’t Mean Land… by Nigel Chaffey
- Plant Records: An ever increasing pot of gold by Editor Pat Heslop-Harrison
- Plant Records: Don’t judge ryegrass by its looks by Susanne Barth
- Plant Records: The Plant that Fooled Millions by Anne Osterrieder